.

1 Aug 2015

Aasfa Faisal ul Ibne Hyaat 21 Old Years Student of Dubai college online dating cute desi girls profils.


Salam to all Friends.. My Name is Aasfa Faisal ul Ibne Hyaat 21 years old from Dubai girls college . Religion:Muslim.. Marital Status:Singles … Language:Arabic, English .. Occupation: Student. looking for decent friend must be well educated and decent friend. I have upload my bio data on my page with real profile picture . visit this if you are agree with me. I like dating so much, please if any boy want to make friendship with me. i am so lonely girl and bore, i need one honest person for friendship, i like to chat and make date every time, i am hot and sexy belong from a rich family,
Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. live:gultekin4334
    I love my two both be saved
    skype
    that I want a closer look

    ReplyDelete
  2. live:gultekin4334
    I love my two both be saved
    skype
    that I want a closer look

    ReplyDelete