27 Jun 2015

Hotel in Dubai in deep trouble for tourist

An unknown hotel in Dubai had to face a deep trouble when the emergency line was called in order to get doctors. The scene was serious as a tourist swallowed a gear tool. He might had a bet or he did it by mistake. It took more than 2 hours of operation by the doctors in order to get the tool out of the guy.

Some times the doctors have to face really tough times. This is specially when they have to face the cases like these in which the patient is a psycho case. Lets suppose the doctors either failed to get hospital or they get late, the patient might have died there.



Post a Comment